Welcome to Rowlatt & Co
Andrew and Li Rowlatt have experience in Accounting, Business Development, Taxation and Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
At Rowlatt & Co our staff have all the expertise to help businesses with their reporting requirements for tax structures such as:
- Sole Traders
- All types of trusts
- Superannuation Funds
We offer small to medium business advice in relation to industry benchmarking (over 80 industries presently being catered for), trend and ratio analysis, identifying key performance review.
We are good at small businesses who wish to grow themselves and grow their wealth.
Up to 50% of new clients come from recommendations from existing clients. Some of whom we have never meet in person.
We offer competitive deals on home and investment loans and motor vehicle and equipment financing options
Ask us how to use Banklink software to produce timely quarterly reports and Business Activity Statements for your GST obligations (Our fee is roughly the same as our bookkeeping fee)
Why use Rowlatt & Co
1) Prepare your Income Tax Return in the most efficient manner possible giving you "Peace of Mind" by handling all matters and enquiries from the Taxation Office on your behalf.
2) Our fees are very competitive - we certainly are not the most expensive and if you were after the cheapest you would not be using us.
3) We do not charge clients for short 5 minute telephone calls. Any extended advice calls may be charged. All telephone calls are returned same day or within 24 hours.
4) We endeavour to take reasonable care but in the unlikely event that an error is made by our firm we will honour all penalties pertaining to that error.
5) We have a long term attitude to our clients which gives our clients peace of mind and as such we are not after the short term advantage.
If for any reason you are not delighted with our quality, service and value please let us know in writing and we will not charge you for the work completed.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU IS THAT WE LOOK AFTER YOUR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS AND TAX RETURNS AS IF THEY WERE OUR OWN.
Your commitment to us
You will be open, frank and honest with us at all times, you will let us know immediately of any concerns you may have about our work together.
You and your employees will give us all the information we need to help you to achieve your goals.
You will make the time available to work on things you've agreed with us to work on within your business.
You agree to listen to any advice we offer (although we acknowledge your absolute right to accept or reject that advice as our goals may not be your goals.)
You agree to meet and respect the deadlines we mutually set (or at least let us know in advance of your inability to do so for reasons outside your control)
You agree to pay your accounts with us by the due date specified on the invoice (we don't live on thin air)
You will give consideration to referring us other business owners/ individuals who you believe would benefit from working with us
Over the years, we have assisted and advised many clients from individuals and home based operators to larger companies.
We have advised a range of clients from:
- Advertising & Design
- Building Services
- Engineering & Allied Services
- Food & Hospitality (Including restaurants)
- Professional Service Providers
- Technology and Communications
- Transport & Delivery
- And many more...